Thursday, February 12, 2009
Lizeth's Wisdom Teeth.... 2/11/09
I got my wisdom teeth extracted yesterday morning. I was ok until I was informed by the doctor that there may have been a possibility that my jaw would be permanently numb because my nerves were running right through my two bottom wisdom teeth! I can feel my jaw now so everything went well. I'm a little disappointed because I don't remember when I went under! All I remember was the orange scent of the oxygen mask and the grape scented gloves the dental assistant was wearing. Then, I remember waking up and everything being over. Spencer said that the first thing I said was that I was thirsty. Then, as I was being wheeled out to the car I was demanding for my teeth, "Where are my teeth? Can I have them?" Anyway, my mom and my sisters came over to see me. My mom made me three different types of soups from scratch so that I wouldn't get bored of the same one. They were all so yummy! When any of her kids are sick, she really goes all out and makes sure they are well fed and taken care of. She also got me ice cream, soft breakfast foods, valentine goodies, and vanilla pediasure. Now I know why Landon is so addicted to them. They are so good! Overall, I'm healing very well and I can't hardly tell that I swelled up at all. I even went back to work today. I didn't want to stay stuck at home with nothing to do. It's still a little hard to eat solid foods. You don't realize how much you miss the regular food you eat until you can't have it. So, there's my little experience. I'm glad it's over now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh I'm sooo glad everything went well! It's such a weird feeling being put under. But it looks like your mom took very good care of her little girl:)
P.S I still thing your crazy for drinking pediasures, but maybe you and Landon can start a club.
I've been there... unfortunately without getting knocked out first. It's actually one of my most unpleasant and memorable events. Why do they grow in when you don't need them??? So that we can all experience a little pain???
B:
Post a Comment