For those who kept checking to see if I had posted anything over the months, I apologize for not making an effort to share anything yet. I will try to post things that Spencer and I have done in the past year or so. Thanks for your patience! :)
I am so excited! I am not the best either. Hopefully you will have better luck. Every time I try to update mine it shuts down on me. I am so excited to see more way to go!
Spencer and I were married October 20, 2007. We were set up on our first and last blind date. At first, we both refused to go on this blind date since we both had never gone on one, but with lots of convincing from my sister and brother-in-law we eventually gave in. Good thing we decided to go because now we are happily married! Spencer is working at the University of Phoenix and he is currently working on getting an MBA(He's a hard worker). I am a retired Dental Assistant and now a stay-at-home mom! I get to raise the cutest little munchkin boy, Eli! We love him so much!
4 comments:
Oh My Gosh! I believe the sky is falling, did you just post on your blog? I'm so proud :)Can't wait to see more!
YEAH, you have a post! I can't wait to see all the rest:)
Hallelujah!!! I no longer have a broken link to your site.
Brent
I am so excited! I am not the best either. Hopefully you will have better luck. Every time I try to update mine it shuts down on me. I am so excited to see more way to go!
Post a Comment